Monday, May 26, 2008

NEWS NEWS NEWS

Here's round up of what I've been up to lately:

Currently on view are some of my small pieces in “Persons of Interest” at Art Slave Gallery in Downtown Los Angeles. The show is up indefinitely, I’m guessing for another month or so. Visit Art Slave Gallery for more info.

Starting in early July, I will be a part of a group show called “Diverted Destruction” at The Loft at Liz’s on La Brea in Los Angeles. More specific details on this coming soon. This will be a really great show, so please come see it if you can!

New today is an interview with me on Spraygraphic.

I’ve posted a new painting on my website, go to www.bekkateerlink.com to view it.

Lastly, I am in the process of making framed prints and other things available at www.cafepress.com/bekkateerlink. I have a few things available there now, and much more on the way, so stay tuned!

No comments: